Tuesday 27 May 2014

Vermont again. 360 degrees. 12 400 miles.04.50

04.50 on May 21 from Dave and Barbara's home on Lake Champlain.

05.12 May 21

05.15 May 21

Beautiful sunrise 05.21

David and Barbara's home in the Spring on Lake Champlain

05.00 May 22. Clouds on the horizon

05.15 

Sunrise 05.19 and so perfect.

Hull near Boston, Greg Flederman's home is like a bigger version of Muizenberg.

Kennedy clan just before WW2. At the JFK Memorial Museum

RFK and JFK during the Cuban Missile Crisis 1962

EXCOM during the Cuban Missile Crisis 1962. JFK second right next to Dean Rusk.

Peter Bauer's home in Southborough near Boston MA.

The Southey's and the Bauers at brunch.

Peter Bauer, and Hylton Southey. Great to be with my boys in Boston. Steve McKenzie was away for his Birthday weekend.

My firends from long ago, Russ and Lanie Turner, at the hospital in Hartford Ct. Russ in for observation and settling his medication for his heart and awaiting an implant for a better quality of  life. all the best Russ.

Lanie's new Toyota Avalon. another car I had the privilege of driving.

Almost all set for the final drive from Lanie's home.

Home again at 535 Carrington Road with Tim and Barb Haag. The new Vegetable garden with Deer fencing all around!

Proof of Spring in their garden.

It is so good to be back where I can unpack my suitcase and live a normal (ish) life for a while as I stay with Tim and Barb and visit other friends as well as organize my UK visa.
I have finalized my trip through UK, Europe, Dubai, Bali, Australia and NZ and have decided to come home for Christmas 2014. I need my family and friends and SACS again. This is an amazing journey and I am learning a lot about myself and others and how SACS has created such amazing students that have all done so extremely well around the USA and Canada. So over the years, we are doing a lot right at the Old College. So great to see that and very proud of my boys. So very good to see them and to stay with them, all 41 of them to date. Wonderful generous and gracious hosts, all of them. Sad to miss some guys along the way, but the timing was wrong for us both.
The journey continues as I meet up with more boys in NYC soon before moving up to Lake George to help Tim build his new Lake House.

No comments:

Post a Comment