Monday 24 August 2015

ISHB leadership Camp. RMF at ISHB and moving in to HB.

The start of the Student Leadership Camp for ISHB in Noordhoek.

Spectacular weather, spectacular view from the Camp.

Beautiful facility for the Camp at Noordhoek Village.

One of my favourite plants - Aloes. I love the look and love th birds they attract.

Remains of my 'Birthday cake' that the ISHB students gave me for my Birthday on Camp.

'Chilling' at the pool during a break.

The river in spate after the rain on the previous day. Pity it runs into the ocean and is not partly captured for domestic consumption. Very potable water!

Preparing for a teambuilding exercise. Adam (Hoodie) getting ready to lead, at which he proved amazing.

A slighly more complex exercise which proved to be very tough to lead. Johannes (black tracksuits) looking contemplative.

Teamwork!

Marginal chaos!

The 'brains trust' - l to r - Kobus, Grant, Winell with the students.

Sorting out teams.

Leadership exercise in progress.

Teamwork required in this exercise of speed, memory and organization.


All of us together before departure after a great weekend. I took the shot.

Real Madrid Football kids from IY and Hangberg getting prepared for a session.

RMF coaches ironing out the session.

Spacing out for the first training exercise.

Coaches expalaining the exercise.

Coach Ricardo instructing.


Ricardo explaining while coach Nick looks on.

Team selections for 'World Cup' event. Blue = Argentina.

South Africa vs Holland!

Argentina vs Germany. South Africa won the tournament! Who else would!

Truck hired for my move. Very cramped cab!

Moving in crate by crate, box by box. Too many!

Love my patio.


Getting full. At least I have my first Bali original painting on the wall.

From Dubai to Bali, Perth to Chrsitchurch. 

Oops! USA to Switzerland! How do I revolve this shot?

No comments:

Post a Comment